Information on the privacy code in the legal sense of the decree from 30.06.2003
According to article 13 of the decree no. 196 from the 30th June 2003 we would like to inform you that the HOLZTRAUM company uses personal data of clients and distributors as well as of people who deliberately convey their personal data (by phone, fax or e-mail).
HOLZTRAUM guarantees to act within the scope of the legal restrictions, to use the personal data in consideration of the fundamental rights and the dignity of the person concerned especially regarding the privacy of the personal identity and the protection of the personal data.
Aims and ends of the use of data:
- Fulfilment of legal duties, regulation duties, community standards as well as civil and fiscal laws. Fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfilment of activities regarding our agency’s business activity as well as the filling in of internal statistics, for financial statements as well as for the administration of the customer and distributor accountancy
- Aims relating to business such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (via mail, fax and e-mail), marketing und market research
- Protection of accounts and administration of obligations
In reference to the aims quoted above your personal data will be forwarded if required:
- to the public administration departments and authorities, if legally required
- to financial institutions with which our company has business connections regarding the administration of claims and obligations
- to all private, public and/or juridical people (legal or administration offices, tax accountancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc) if the forwarding is regarded necessary or appropriate for our work as well in the manner mentioned above with the appropriate aims
The personal data used in our agency are not subject to promulgation. Data processing can be carried out with or without electronic means but in any case automatic ones and it includes all procedures and steps required according to article 4, paragraph 1, letter a of the decree No. 196 from 30th June 2003. In any case the data processing is subject to safety measures which guarantee privacy. Data are analyzed with Google Analytics.
According to article 7 the privacy provides the people concerned with certain rights. Each person has the right to know which of their personal data are hold, stored and used and what they are used for. Furthermore, they have the right to know about the data’s origin and the end of processing as well as details about the holder and the people working with their data. The people concerned have the right to approve, control, correct or complete their personal data and they can request their data or part of them to be cancelled, blocked or ask for transformation into anonymous data if the processing is against the law.
The people concerned have the right to approve, control, correct or complete their personal data and they can request their data or part of them to be cancelled, blocked or ask for transformation into anonymous data without specific reason if the data are used for commercial purposes, for the dispatch of advertising material, for the direct sale or for market or opinion research. The rights can be claimed and requested at HOLZTRAUM (based in 39014 Postal, Via Roma 130) via registered mail or e-mail email@example.com
Holder of the data handling is:
legal head office in 39010 Gargazzone, Via Kreuzacker 4
headquarter office in 39014 Postal, Via Roma 130
VAT no.: 02991320215